Would you like to see your photos on the Wakefield Web site? We will be including photos taken locally on the new Web site.
You may submit photos in the following ways:
1) Send the electronic images via email to: Heidi Stalboerger at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Send a color print photograph by U.S. Mail to:
Wakefield Township Online Gallery, c/o Heidi Stalboerger, P O Box 453, Cold Spring, MN 56320.
(Note: Photos will not be returned. Wakefield Township is not responsible for lost or damaged mail.)
To submit your photos, please follow these instructions:
(NOTE: All photos MUST be taken in Wakefield Township).
* Your electronic photo image must be a minimum of 6-inches wide X 4-inches high [approx. 432 X 300 pixels] at 72 dpi saved in RGB format. If you choose to email a larger size photo only send images saved at 72 dpi. We will reduce the image size for use on the web page
* You may flatbed scan a color print photograph or slide in order to send an electronic image if you do not have a digital camera as long as it meets the specs listed above.
* If you do not have access to electronic formatting you may also send a color print photograph. The following sizes will be accepted in color print format: 3-1/2 X 5" - 4 X 6" or 5 X 7".
When submitting your photos please include the following information:
1. Your first and last name.
2. Mailing Address
3. The month and time of day you took your photo [if known].
4. A short description of the photo.
5. Your phone number and email address in case we have questions and to acknowledge we have received your images.
Photos will typically be updated on the online gallery website once a month.
Photos may at some point be displayed at the town hall.
Questions can be directed to the Web Administrator, email@example.com